Located in a quiet, fantastic, friendly street surrounded by other well established homes in the popular Vineyard Grove Estate. Situated on an 800m2 block, this modern brick and tile home provides a quiet family lifestyle with a private large backyard including a serene view from the back yard and rear living area.
Offering multiple living areas, large bedrooms, an open planned living area at the rear of the home, a formal living room at the front and an alfresco/BBQ area overlooking the large rear yard. Perfect for those afternoon and weekend gatherings with family and friends. This is the ideal home for the family that enjoy both the indoors and outdoors lifestyle with a large rear yard plus a sense of seclusion and privacy.
Just 700 metres from Mount View High School, close to local sporting fields, cessnock golf course and only moments from the vineyards. What a fantastic opportunity to own your own piece of paradise at the gateway to the renowned Hunter Valley Vineyards.
- Air conditioning
- Stainless kitchen appliances including - Gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood and dishwasher
- Built in Robes
- Double garage with electric roller door and direct access to the home
- Alfresco with gas outlet
- External Aerial with outlets in both living areas
- Gas heater outlet in rear living area
- Eco friendly – rainwater tank connected to toilets and laundry
- Master bedroom features ensuite and walk in robe
Contact Steven Bashford on 0423 050 865 for more information or to request a copy of the contract prior to the open home.