On the hunt for a move-in ready property where all the hard work has been done for you? Then this delightful two-bedroom, one-bathroom unit has been updated throughout and is waiting for you.
Centrally located to the Charlestown CBD you’ll have shops, cinemas, transport and the whole world at your doorstop.
Property features include:
- Two bedrooms, both with built ins and ceiling fans
- Modern and stylish kitchen with quality appliances and plenty of storage
- Open plan air-conditioned living area
- Spacious well-appointed bathroom
- Elevated balcony at the front and private yard in the back
- New floor coverings
- Large separate laundry
- Single garage
- Strata$647 per Qtr
- Rates$355 per Qtr
- Water $200 per Qtr
For more information or to book your inspection contact Paul on 0425 392 985.
This fantastic 2 bedroom unit offers the ideal easy care lifestyle for those seeking comfort and convenience.
Positioned just a short walk to Charlestown Square, this low maintenance home is ideal for all ages. Shops, services, entertainment and public transport are literally just a stone's throw away.
Property Features include
- Two bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans
- Modern kitchen with good storage
- Open plan lounge and dining with modern colour scheme
- Spacious updated bathroom
- Large internal laundry
- Sun filled balcony
- Single semi enclosed carport
- Separate large, lock up storage featuring two rooms
- Minutes to Charlestown CBD, parks, pool, cinema and transport
- Strata; $557 per Qtr
- Rates; $363 per Qtr
- Water; $234 per Qtr
For more information on this property contact Paul on 0425 392 985.
This renovated single bedroom property will impress investors, downsizers and first home buyers. The contemporary style offers a crisp feel with white walls and polished Cyprus floorboards and will blend well with your personal style.
This 38 sqm unit features a modern kitchen overlooking Kahibah Memorial Park and includes stainless steel appliances including rangehood plus a dishwasher. The bedroom offers a sunny garden outlook with built in robe and sizeable chic bathroom.
Complete with split system A/C, good natural light and carport in a small complex of 7. This property is located just a short stroll to Glebe St shops, Glenrock State Conservation Area, Fernleigh Track and is also convenient to Charlestown Square and Dudley Beach.
Property features include:
* Single bedroom with built in wardrobe
* large stylish bathroom
* Modern sleek kitchen with dishwasher
* Reverse cycle Air Conditioning
* 38 sqm living in a friendly scenic complex of 7
* Separate shared laundry
* Close to shops, parks, Fernleigh Track and beach
* Currently leased at $300 per week
* Council Rates $339.30 per quarter
* Strata Levy $593.25 per quarter
* Water $809 per year
For more information or to book your inspection contact Paul Hartgers on 0425 392 985