This quality home, after raising a family is now hitting the market for the very first time. Located within walking distance to the University and close to shopping centre, transport and hospital this home will ideally suit the busy family or investor.
Consisting of 4 double bedrooms, multiple living areas, 2.5 bathrooms, large double garage and heaps of storage; there is room for everyone.
For investors looking for a high yield University accommodation property, this may be exactly what you need. An easy walk to Uni, the property would easily convert from 4 to 6 bedrooms creating a rental return of $950+ per week.
Property Features include:
* 4 bedrooms, main with en-suite, all with built ins
* Large kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space
* Central bathroom, en-suite to main plus 3rd toilet off laundry
* Open plan living area flowing directly to a flat back yard
* Large double garage with lots of additional storage (possibly create more living area)
* Walk to Uni, close to shops, transport, John Hunter Hospital and schools
FOR SALE BY 'OPENN NEGOTIATION™' - (flexible conditions online auction).
The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time.
Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
FINAL BIDDING STAGE scheduled to take place on Sunday 7th February 2021.
Contact Paul 0425 392 985 immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
This delightfully presented property will certainly grab your attention. Ideally suited to first home buyers and self employed tradies; however, the separate rear lot will also raise the eyebrows of the savvy investor looking to add considerable value to an investment purchase.
This renovated property just feels like home. With great natural light filling the spacious open plan living area that connects easily to the outdoor entertaining deck. A morning coffee or afternoon beer taking in the views of the escarpment is the perfect way to start or finish your day!
Downstairs the property also features a modern kitchen and bathroom and bedrooms two and three. Upstairs is the private master suite featuring large bedroom, walk in robe and ensuite.
The property is fenced off with a separate rear lot (not subdivided). The rear lot measures 450sqm (excluding driveway handle) and would be perfect for a large shed but was designed to enable subdivision with a house, house + granny flat or even a duplex (STCA). This property does represent smart buying!
Property Features include:
* 3 bedrooms (two with built ins and main with WIR & en suite)
* Modern bathrooms upstairs and down
* Stylish and spacious kitchen
* Open plan living area with floating boards
* Undercover alfresco deck
* Easy care gardens
* 885sqm block (separated into a vacant 450sqm parcel + the house and yard parcel)
* Rent Appraisal of $460 to $470 per week for house
For more information or to book an inspection contact Paul on 0425 392 985 or Lucy on 0423 328 328 now.