Sold for $468,000
95 Maitland Street
This delightful four bedroom home has served it's current family well for almost forty years. Superbly maintained and impeccably presented this home is now ready for it's next chapter, and calling out for the next family to start building their cherished memories.
Featuring four bedrooms, formal and informal living areas, an undercover entertaining area and a family fun in-ground pool what more could you want. Both the kitchen and bathroom have been updated and are features of the home, providing a modern feel.
A large undercover entertaining area connects the home with the pool creating the perfect space for relaxing and unwinding or more boisterous family fun. On top of this the location is so central that you are literally close to everything; walk to shops and schools, be on the Hunter Expressway in less than two minutes or the cellar door in 15 minutes. All this, yet still on a quiet street.
Other Property Features include:
* Four bedrooms (3 with built ins)
* Formal loungeroom plus more casual North facing family living areas
* Excellent kitchen with dishwasher and loads of cupboard and bench space.
* New bathroom, both modern and stylish (+ a second toilet in the laundry)
* Large undercover entertaining connecting home to pool
* In-ground easy to maintain salt water pool
* RC Air and ceiling fans, solar HWS
* Polished timber floors, high ceilings and period features
Director & Licensed Agent
0425 392 985
Jessica Van Aswegen
Client Services Manager
0432 440 044
95 Maitland Street
... Large single car garage with workshop space
* Level easy care block
* Perfect Kurri location close to shops, schools, transport, Hunter Expressway and all recreational facilities
Priced to sell so don't hesitate. For more information or to book your inspection contact Paul.