This spacious quality family home is situated on a large flat 839m2 block and is located in one of the most sought after areas in Cessnock. This brick and tile home provides a great lifestyle and location for all the family. Just 700 metres from the high school and close to sporting fields and the golf course, right at the gates of the Hunter Valley’s renowned vineyards and entertaining venues.
Inside, the home features an inviting wide entrance, multiple living spaces, an open planned kitchen with stainless appliances and a breakfast bar, three double sized bedrooms with built in robes, a large master bedroom with an ensuite and walk in robe and a large main bathroom.
Outside features a very large flat level yard with an undercover area for those weekend BBQ’s, plus plenty of room to create side vehicle access for the car, trailer, caravan or boat, room for a carport or man-shed/garage STCA. All while still leaving ample space for a pool and yard for the kids to play.
This property is a must to inspect. Whether you are looking for a first home, upsizing or a superior investment property, do not miss out on an inspection of this fantastic home with room to grow, in the popular Vineyard Grove Estate.
- R/C Air Conditioning
- Gas Heating outlet in rear living space
- Tiled flooring in kitchen/ dining / rear living room
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances including: gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood and dishwasher
- External Aerial
- Built in Robes
- Master bedroom features ensuite and walk in robe
- Double garage with electric roller door and direct access to the home
- Undercover entertainment area
- Eco friendly – rainwater tank connected to toilets and laundry
Contact Steven Bashford on 0423 050 865 for more information or to request a copy of the contract prior to the open home.