Five Bedroom Family Home with a Motivated VendorLooking for a home perfect for the entire family? This well designed and spacious family home is sure to fit the bill.
Set within a quiet cul-de-sac this picturesque home sits on a large 1087 sqm block with a bushy outlook. It is located just minutes away from Belmont’s shops, cafes, schools and hospital as well as the lake, cycle ways and associated lifestyle just a 7 minute walk away.
With a spacious floorplan across two levels this home features five large bedrooms, three bathrooms and an open plan layout with multiple living areas. The well-appointed contemporary kitchen is centrally positioned and flows easily to the large private deck; the perfect spot for casual BBQ’s or large family gatherings.
The home also offers, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, perimeter cameras, a swim spa and not one but two double garages, one with internal access to the home and the other with its own side access making it the perfect man cave or shed. There is also potential for this to be converted to a granny flat and create another income stream!
Creatively designed to ensure there is a place for everyone. This property lends itself well to guests (Airbnb) or in-law accommodation with the lower level providing opportunity to be part of the household but also have privacy if/when desired.
Some property features include:
- Five oversized bedrooms, all with built ins, main with WIR and ensuite
- Multiple living areas – great for the modern lifestyle
- Stylishly presented with quality throughout
- Well equipped kitchen with heaps of storage and bench space,
- Three bathrooms to make even the busiest morning a breeze
- Delightful outdoor entertaining area
- Four car accommodation
- Plenty of room for the boat and only 2 minute drive to boat ramp. Fisherman's Paradise!
- cul-de-sac location; 1,087 sqm block
CONTACT AGENT FOR PRIVATE INSPECTION
This modern and stylish home is absolutely perfect for growing or extended families. We have a motivated vendor so for more information or to arrange a private inspection contact Paul Hartgers on 0425 392 985.