Great Charlestown LocationThis 3 bedroom unit is situated in a super convenient location close to the Charlestown CBD. In fact, the private community complex is within walking distance to Charlestown Square & public transport making it an ideal choice for first home buyers or investors with the added benefit of a fully maintained community in-ground pool & a BBQ area for your pleasure.
The large double garage is situated on ground level and leaves plenty of room for added storage or work benches (even with two cars in the garage). The main living area is located on the next level which boasts lots of natural light, a private rear entertaining area and a balcony with a delightful bush outlook to the sandhills. This level also consists of a spacious kitchen with great bench and storage space, an open plan lounge & dining area plus laundry and second bathroom.
The upper level features three good size bedrooms all with built ins. Two have access to a balcony with the same peaceful view as the living area below. The main bathroom is also on this level and features a corner spa bath.
If you have been searching for a low maintenance home this property is well worth an inspection. With the property current rented this would also make a great investment.
- Central location, close to Charlestown Square
- 3 large bedrooms, all with built-in wardbrobes; two with balconies
- Large Kitchen with lots of storage and central to indoor and outdoor living areas
- Neat bathroom with spa bath, plus a second bathroom on the living level
- Private complex, with inground pool & BBQ area
- Currently leased to very good tenants
- Strata: approx $850 per quarter
- Council: approx $330 per quarter
- Water: approx $300 per quarter
For more information or to book your inspection contact Paul on 0425 392 985.