Time to Unwind and Chill OutIf you’ve spent any time looking into over 50’s living you know just how difficult it is to find a quality home in a premium facility and location at a price that doesn’t break the bank.
Look no further than this stylish 2 bedroom villa, located at the beautiful coastal village of Chain Valley Bay, on the shores of Lake Macquarie on the NSW Central Coast. This home is centrally located within the complex and with additional living areas, offers more than other homes available in the area.
Situated in the award-winning Gateway Lifestyle Valhalla Village. This resort style over 50’s community consists of over 70 acres of striking gardens and lawns and boasting an array of facilities and services that are guaranteed to impress. If you love to travel there’s even space to park the caravan whilst you recover between trips!
Property Features include
- Two bedrooms (both with built ins)
- Spacious Open Plan Living with Air Conditioning
- Additional large living area, ideal for hobbies or sleepout
- Functional kitchen with lots of bench space and good storage
- Sizeable undercover verandah for relaxing or entertaining
- Additional private courtyard with lockable storage
- Functional bathroom with separate toilet
- Ceiling fans
- Internal laundry with excellent linen storage
- Single carport and shed storage
The Resort Style Facilities include
- Outdoor solar heated pool with adjacent function/BBQ area
- Indoor heated pool (enjoy an aqua aerobics class)
- 9 hole mini golf course plus practice facilities (driving, sand and putting)
- Community Halls and Library
- Men’s shed and community vegetable gardens
- New quality bowling greens
- Tennis courts
- Croquet court and Bocce facility
- Community bus used for regular shopping trips and village organised outings
- Close to shops, doctors and Wyong and Lake Macquarie Private Hospitals
With public transport also available at the front gate. Chain Valley Bay has access to all necessary services at Wyong, just 30 minutes away. It’s an easy 90 minute drive to Sydney or 45 minutes to Newcastle, where the airport provides access to flights to Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Don’t miss your opportunity; call Paul on 0425 392 985 to inspect this quality home and outstanding facility.