This lovely modern property is everything you are looking for in your new home. Plenty of space for the whole family, it is close to shops, schools and public transport. Consisting of a fully fenced yard with plenty of room for children and pets to run around in, it also includes a covered entertaining area for those special family gatherings and summer barbeques.
Some features of the property include;
- air conditioning
- open plan combined kitchen and living area
- stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- modern bathroom with bath
- main bedroom with ensuite
- separate laundry
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- spacious fully fenced yard with side access
- potential for granny flat or large shed in the backyard
- great access to local facilities and 2 minutes to Hunter Expressway
For Sale by Openn Negotiation (online auction with flexible terms for qualified buyers). The process is now underway and the property can sell as early as tomorrow. Contact the Agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
Located in the heart of the picturesque suburb of Morpeth, this gem is sure to prove popular. Set on a flat block the home features lots of natural light and a fair chunk of good ol’ Morpeth charm! This well loved and beautifully presented home consists of 3 bedrooms, open plan living, modern kitchen and bathroom as well as a delightful alfresco area.
The home also features polished timber floorboards, reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout. The modern centrally positioned country style kitchen looks the part but also acts as the hub flowing easily to both indoor and outdoor living areas.
Additionally, there is a single lock up garage that includes room for a workshop/ storage area and a fully fenced secure yard with manicured gardens.
Property Features include
•Three bedrooms (two with built ins)
•Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
•Near new quality bathroom with separate powder room
•Open plan air conditioned living areas
•Ceiling fans throughout
•Delightful alfresco area flowing easily from the living area
•Single Garage plus additional workshop/storage space
•Fully fenced secure yard
•Walk to shops, school, Hunter River, pubs and transport
•Short drive to Maitland, Greenhills, Hospital and major transport links
•Fees: Council Rates $385 per Qtr; Water Rates $250 per Qtr (+ usage)
FOR SALE BY 'OPENN NEGOTIATION™' - (flexible conditions online auction).
The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval. More Info: https://www.openn.com.au/how-it-works-buyers FINAL BIDDING STAGE scheduled to take place on Thursday 6th May 2021.
For more information or to book your inspection call Paul (0425 392 985) or Jess (0432 440 044).
You'll love the feel of this home right from the time you step out of your car and approach the front door. This hundred year old house proudly displays its period features which are perfectly blended with the most modern fittings.
Located in an ideal position in Kurri Kurri on a lovely flat block this property provides comfortable indoor and outdoor living with a spot to capture the sun whatever time of year.
- Three bedrooms, all with built ins and ceiling fans
- Quality kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Beautiful new ultra modern bathroom
- Period look & feel with features such as high ceilings, ornate finishings & polished timber floors
- Internal laundry with second toilet
- Fantastic outdoor living areas
- Abundance of natural light and great street appeal
- Garage and garden shed
- RC AC and insulation
There have been no short cuts taken in this stunningly renovated home. This property is sure to appeal to those with a love of quality. For more information or to arrange for your inspection contact Paul on 0425 392 985
CURRENT BID: UNDER OFFER
This very well maintained three bedroom stand alone townhouse is located in a complex of 3 townhouses in a quality street with easy access to all the regions facilities. This well proportioned home is designed with the large open plan living areas downstairs and three oversized bedrooms upstairs.
Property Features include:
- Three bedrooms with built ins and fans
- Master bedroom has WIR, AC and ensuite
- Study Nook upstairs
- Large bathroom upstairs
- Good sized modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Tiled open plan living areas with direct access to private yard
- Guest toilet downstairs
- Fees: Council Rates $354 per Qtr; Water Rates $205 per Qtr (+ usage); Strata $886 per Qtr
This property is sure to appeal. For more information or to arrange for your inspection contact Paul on 0425 392 985.
Get in quick and seize your opportunity to own a high-quality brand-new apartment in the centre of Merrylands. Jade Towers is situated a short 5-minute stroll to Stockland Shopping Centre, Merrylands Station, and a host of cafes and restaurants. Schools, community and recreational facilities are also close at hand.
Priced from $595,000; there are a number two bedroom apartments available. As you enter Jade Towers you will be impressed with the class even before you open the door to your new home. Featuring a delightful foyer, wide hallways, fantastic common entertaining areas overlooking picturesque Holroyd Gardens and quality fittings throughout.
This is a disability friendly complex. There are a number of apartments that are wheelchair suitable.
Apartment Features include:
• Two bedrooms with built ins & en-suite to main
• Open plan living areas opening onto a delightful balcony
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Dazzling spacious kitchens with great storage
• Gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
• High class bathrooms featuring modern fittings and floor to ceiling tiles
• All apartments have designated parking, storage cages and bike racks
With estimated completion due March 2021 now is the time to book your inspection. Office open Wednesdays (Unit 5 on ground floor)
Contact Paul on 0425 392 985 for more information and to book your buying opportunity!