Looking for a home perfect for the entire family? This well designed and spacious family home is sure to fit the bill.
Set within a quiet cul-de-sac this picturesque home sits on a large 1087 sqm block with a bushy outlook. It is located just minutes away from Belmont’s shops, cafes, schools and hospital as well as the lake, cycle ways and associated lifestyle just a 7 minute walk away.
With a spacious floorplan across two levels this home features five large bedrooms, three bathrooms and an open plan layout with multiple living areas. The well-appointed contemporary kitchen is centrally positioned and flows easily to the large private deck; the perfect spot for casual BBQ’s or large family gatherings.
The home also offers, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, perimeter cameras, a swim spa and not one but two double garages, one with internal access to the home and the other with its own side access making it the perfect man cave or shed. There is also potential for this to be converted to a granny flat and create another income stream!
Creatively designed to ensure there is a place for everyone. This property lends itself well to guests (Airbnb) or in-law accommodation with the lower level providing opportunity to be part of the household but also have privacy if/when desired.
Some property features include:
- Five oversized bedrooms, all with built ins, main with WIR and ensuite
- Multiple living areas – great for the modern lifestyle
- Stylishly presented with quality throughout
- Well equipped kitchen with heaps of storage and bench space,
- Three bathrooms to make even the busiest morning a breeze
- Delightful outdoor entertaining area
- Four car accommodation
- Plenty of room for the boat and only 2 minute drive to boat ramp. Fisherman's Paradise!
- cul-de-sac location; 1,087 sqm block
CONTACT AGENT FOR PRIVATE INSPECTION
This modern and stylish home is absolutely perfect for growing or extended families. We have a motivated vendor so for more information or to arrange a private inspection contact Paul Hartgers on 0425 392 985.
This type of offering is quite rare.
This is your chance to purchase both sides of the duplex. These properties are on separate Torrens titles (no strata fees). Each duplex consists of two bedrooms, a functional floor plan and a remote controlled single garage. Well presented with quality tenants in each; this presents as the perfect opportunity to create two extra streams of income.
Located centrally in Kurri Kurri, close to shops, transport, recreation and clubs. why not buy both! Rent them both out or live in one and rent the other.
Only interested in one side? No problem. Give ‘Paul a Call’ to discuss.
•Two bedrooms with built in robes
•Tiled living area with split system air conditioning
•Bathroom with a bath, separate toilet
•Single LUG with auto door
•Low maintenance secure and private courtyard
•Current Market Rental Appraisal is $320-$330 per week each duplex
•Fees: Council Rates $375 per Qtr (each ); Water Rates $237 + usage (each)
Don’t miss your opportunity. Contact Paul on 0425 392 985 for more information.
Tired of enquiring on properties only to be told it's already under offer?
We are offering you the chance to view this property before it goes to the market and appears on all the real estate websites.
Consisting of four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a double garage this family home may just suit your needs. Located in quiet street with easy access to the Hunter Expressway as well as Maitland and Kurri Kurri. This home is ideal for owner occupier or investor and is ready for you to add some personal touches.
Property Features include
- 4 Bedrooms, all with built ins
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Gas cooking
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Located within 10 minutes of Maitland CBD or Kurri Kurri shopping centre
For nore information get in touch with Paul on 0425 392 985.
This lovely modern property is everything you are looking for in your new home. Plenty of space for the whole family, it is close to shops, schools and public transport. Consisting of a fully fenced yard with plenty of room for children and pets to run around in, it also includes a covered entertaining area for those special family gatherings and summer barbeques.
Some features of the property include;
- air conditioning
- open plan combined kitchen and living area
- stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- modern bathroom with bath
- main bedroom with ensuite
- separate laundry
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- spacious fully fenced yard with side access
- potential for granny flat or large shed in the backyard
- great access to local facilities and 2 minutes to Hunter Expressway
Located in the heart of the picturesque suburb of Morpeth, this gem is sure to prove popular. Set on a flat block the home features lots of natural light and a fair chunk of good ol’ Morpeth charm! This well loved and beautifully presented home consists of 3 bedrooms, open plan living, modern kitchen and bathroom as well as a delightful alfresco area.
The home also features polished timber floorboards, reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout. The modern centrally positioned country style kitchen looks the part but also acts as the hub flowing easily to both indoor and outdoor living areas.
Additionally, there is a single lock up garage that includes room for a workshop/ storage area and a fully fenced secure yard with manicured gardens.
Property Features include
•Three bedrooms (two with built ins)
•Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
•Near new quality bathroom with separate powder room
•Open plan air conditioned living areas
•Ceiling fans throughout
•Delightful alfresco area flowing easily from the living area
•Single Garage plus additional workshop/storage space
•Fully fenced secure yard
•Walk to shops, school, Hunter River, pubs and transport
•Short drive to Maitland, Greenhills, Hospital and major transport links
•Fees: Council Rates $385 per Qtr; Water Rates $250 per Qtr (+ usage)
•Rental Appraisal $500 - $550pw
For more information or to book your inspection call Paul (0425 392 985) or Jess (0432 440 044).
CURRENT BID: UNDER OFFER
This very well maintained three bedroom stand alone townhouse is located in a complex of 3 townhouses in a quality street with easy access to all the regions facilities. This well proportioned home is designed with the large open plan living areas downstairs and three oversized bedrooms upstairs.
Property Features include:
- Three bedrooms with built ins and fans
- Master bedroom has WIR, AC and ensuite
- Study Nook upstairs
- Large bathroom upstairs
- Good sized modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Tiled open plan living areas with direct access to private yard
- Guest toilet downstairs
- Fees: Council Rates $354 per Qtr; Water Rates $205 per Qtr (+ usage); Strata $886 per Qtr
This property is sure to appeal. For more information or to arrange for your inspection contact Paul on 0425 392 985.
You'll love the feel of this home right from the time you step out of your car and approach the front door. This hundred year old house proudly displays its period features which are perfectly blended with the most modern fittings.
Located in an ideal position in Kurri Kurri on a lovely flat block this property provides comfortable indoor and outdoor living with a spot to capture the sun whatever time of year.
- Three bedrooms, all with built ins and ceiling fans
- Quality kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Beautiful new ultra modern bathroom
- Period look & feel with features such as high ceilings, ornate finishings & polished timber floors
- Internal laundry with second toilet
- Fantastic outdoor living areas
- Abundance of natural light and great street appeal
- Garage and garden shed
- RC AC and insulation
There have been no short cuts taken in this stunningly renovated home. This property is sure to appeal to those with a love of quality. For more information or to arrange for your inspection contact Paul on 0425 392 985
This delightfully presented property will certainly grab your attention. Ideally suited to first home buyers and self employed tradies; however, the separate rear lot will also raise the eyebrows of the savvy investor looking to add considerable value to an investment purchase.
This renovated property just feels like home. With great natural light filling the spacious open plan living area that connects easily to the outdoor entertaining deck. A morning coffee or afternoon beer taking in the views of the escarpment is the perfect way to start or finish your day!
Downstairs the property also features a modern kitchen and bathroom and bedrooms two and three. Upstairs is the private master suite featuring large bedroom, walk in robe and ensuite.
The property is fenced off with a separate rear lot (not subdivided). The rear lot measures 450sqm (excluding driveway handle) and would be perfect for a large shed but was designed to enable subdivision with a house, house + granny flat or even a duplex (STCA). This property does represent smart buying!
Property Features include:
* 3 bedrooms (two with built ins and main with WIR & en suite)
* Modern bathrooms upstairs and down
* Stylish and spacious kitchen
* Open plan living area with floating boards
* Undercover alfresco deck
* Easy care gardens
* 885sqm block (separated into a vacant 450sqm parcel + the house and yard parcel)
* Rent Appraisal of $460 to $470 per week for house
For more information or to book an inspection contact Paul on 0425 392 985 or Lucy on 0423 328 328 now.
Seize the opportunity to buy this stylish, centrally located three bedroom villa at East Maitland. It represents an ideal opportunity for downsizers, investors and first home buyers alike.
This brick and tile villa has a versatile floorplan and is positioned in a small complex close to schools, shops & rail. Easy care single level properties in East Maitland are always popular so make plans to inspect this one!
Property Features include:
- Three bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk in robe
- Remaining bedrooms have built in robes
- Open plan kitchen and dining with dishwasher
- Separate lounge room
- Large main bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Double garage with internal access
- Easy low maintenance courtyard
- Small complex of 6 stand alone villas
- Currently leased at $390 per week (until 20/04/21)
- Rates ($336/Qtr); Water ($207/Qtr); Strata ($757/Qtr)
For more information about this property contact Paul on 0425 392 985.
This no fuss two bedroom unit is the ideal starter home or investment property. The open plan kitchen and living rooms have great natural light and there is also a good sized personal balcony, built-ins and a lock up garage.
The property is situated in an exceptionally convenient location with Waratah shopping village, Mater Hospital, St Philips Christian College, Waratah Public School and Waratah Train Station all within a 2km radius of the property.
Being positioned on the first floor, you have the security of being above street level but without the hassle of too many stairs. This property is well worth a look.
Property Features include:
* Two double bedrooms with built ins
* Large semi modern bathroom with bath
* Tiled living areas
* Modern functional kitchen with dishwasher
* Internal Laundry
* Private balcony
* Single garage
* Close to transport, schools, shops and everything else
* Unit Size 84sqm includes balcony (& garage - 16sqm)
* Council Rates $350 /Qtr
* Water Rates $281 /Qtr
* Strata Levies $543 /Qtr
To find out more or book your inspection contact Paul Hartgers on 0425 392 985.
On the hunt for a move-in ready property where all the hard work has been done for you? Then this delightful two-bedroom, one-bathroom unit has been updated throughout and is waiting for you.
Centrally located to the Charlestown CBD you’ll have shops, cinemas, transport and the whole world at your doorstop.
Property features include:
- Two bedrooms, both with built ins and ceiling fans
- Modern and stylish kitchen with quality appliances and plenty of storage
- Open plan air-conditioned living area
- Spacious well-appointed bathroom
- Elevated balcony at the front and private yard in the back
- New floor coverings
- Large separate laundry
- Single garage
- Strata$647 per Qtr
- Rates$355 per Qtr
- Water $200 per Qtr
For more information or to book your inspection contact Paul on 0425 392 985.
This stylish, low maintenance renovated single bedroom property will impress. The contemporary style offers a crisp feel with white walls and polished Cyprus floorboards and will blend well with your personal style.
Investors; where else can you buy a property for less than $300k with a tenant paying $300 per week? This unit will cover it's costs!
Consisting of a 38 sqm unit plus carport area and featuring a modern kitchen overlooking Kahibah Memorial Park and includes stainless steel appliances including rangehood plus a dishwasher. The bedroom offers a sunny garden outlook with built in robe and sizeable chic bathroom.
Complete with split system A/C, good natural light and carport in a small complex of 7. This property is located just a short stroll to Glebe St shops, Glenrock State Conservation Area, Fernleigh Track and is also convenient to Charlestown Square and Dudley Beach.
Property features include:
* Single bedroom with built in wardrobe
* large stylish bathroom
* Modern sleek kitchen with dishwasher
* Reverse cycle Air Conditioning
* 38 sqm living in a friendly scenic complex of 7
* Separate shared laundry
* Close to shops, parks, Fernleigh Track and beach
* Currently leased at $300 per week
* Council Rates $339.30 per quarter
* Strata Levy $593.25 per quarter
* Water $809 per year
For more information or to book your inspection contact Paul Hartgers on 0425 392 985